You can create a custom column by following these steps:
Go to "Columns: Custom" and choose "Customize Columns".
2. Click on "Custom Columns" on the left bar and click on "Create a Custom Column".
3. Click on the "+" sign and choose the first metric you'd like to add, click on "Apply" to save it and continue with the second metric you'd like to add.
4. Click on the blue "+" and then click on the gray "+" to repeat the process for the second metric you'd like to add.
5. Repeat this process if you'd like to. You can choose different variables from the blue bar. After deciding which metrics you're going to include, name your custom column and click on the "Save" button.
6. You can find the new column you created by typing its name on the search bar.